January 21, 2012

A Weekend To Relax

This week moved about rather fast, I was able to get outside every day except Thursday and Friday.
I had to drive all day on Friday into the evening but, at the end of the day, I realized that I felt more at ease with everything that had occurred during the week.
I did the best that I could do, I said that of which I believed should be said; during the week, I had spoken truthfully on one occasion. It is only that I do not look back and cringe at my thoughts and feelings, I accept some circumstances as reality with an opportunity to provide improvement.
Yes....that's correct, this is another one of my ambiguous statements with out any specific information.



'Crystal Ball' recorded by Styx in 1976



Today on this Saturday, I got out of bed in the afternoon and walked about 9 miles as I took a few photographs. I went over to my moms house and my mother, her husband and myself went to local Chinese buffet. I try to keep the carbohydrates as low as possible, usually at a buffet, it is not too difficult to eat meat, cheese and salad so as to consume nutritious and energetic foods.
I often enjoy eating  weekend dinner with my mother and her husband.





 'Carry On' recorded by Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young in 1970




 I was working on a long video but, I couldn't process it because
the content was greater than the editing utility could handle.
I made two videos instead,
I used several photo indexes from early 2010 onward.
The overall results are reasonable.