January 6, 2012

I Was Using A $34 Mr.Coffee Espresso Machine

The harshness of reality and yet, the softness of a bright sunlit day,
Whatever Thursday was to me, Friday is a day in which I did not even try to get out of bed until 14:30 (2:30PM).
I guess I know when I've had it, I will be outside on Saturday, I will breath as I walk and hopefully get some nice photographs.

My first cup of coffee is a double batch of espresso, I was using a $34 Mr.Coffee Espresso machine but, one day I left it on as I was outside on a photo shoot. The espresso machine that I am using now didn't cost $34.



I have thought quite a bit about this video; at first, I didn't think that I should contribute this material but, what else is there to show? Just look at my feet in the truck,  there is nowhere to go.


SOHO, the Solar & Heliospheric Observatory, is a project of international collaboration between ESA and NASA to study the Sun from its deep core to the outer corona and the solar wind.
This is where the videos of the sun came from.
Another site of good material is NASA/JPL Photojournal .

 'Give It Up' was recorded by Badfinger in 1974