January 13, 2012

Climbing The Kaaterskill Clove With a Truck

Greetings Everyone!
  I have wanted to assemble some type of display to show everyone that I really do drive a truck.
I don't just walk around with a camera; I actually do have a job!
Behind the windshield is a compassionate and dynamic person with a intense desire to express the environment around him.



'The Syncopated Clock' composed and recorded by Leroy Anderson in 1950
'Day After Day' recorded by Badfinger in 1971


'Do Wacka Do' was recorded by Roger Miller in 1964








This week has been much better than last week.
I have been able to get outside and exercise while taking a few photographs.

I stopped at a Wal-Mart that had a Dunkin Donuts in it, I ordered a extra large coffee with cream in it;
I felt so much better as I drove off toward home.

 I really do like winter driving during a snowfall.
  I have enjoyed compiling and editing this data to present,
Climbing The Kaaterskill Clove With a Truck.