June 14, 2012

From Where and How?


'Remember a Day' recorded by Pink Floyd in 1968


Lately,
 I have been trying to address some of my concerns as larger issues that will be subject to greater review amongst others.
The first thing that I realize is that I can talk in public and talk to people personally but, I cannot record a video discussing any matter of  compassionate feeling without using harsher language than most people expect.
Between the press and the church, new ground is being broken, stomped on and, pissed on.
I really did contact the senator; he told me that he believed that an employer can hire people as they wish to.
I completely understand that political/legal strategy is comparable to any organizational activity but, I don't like comming head to head with some people in a difference of opinion.
I have seen business practices that absolutely eliminate a persons chance of succeeding in the work place.
In the one page, I said that it is time to fight.
It is time to fight; its called a keyboard and it shoots better than any gun ever could.
I may not win this battle against the press, I may not win this battle against the church but, I will address policy development, I will identify grave oversight that has victimized innocent people.

I am proud to be an American, I am proud of my big mouth and, I intend to use it very much in the immediate future of abusive churches and businesses.
Somewhere between the fear of God and the fear of economic demise, there is a sizable number of misinformed and non-functional and stupid people.
The bottom line is that if you see someone being unfairly treated whither by church or business, it is your responsibility an an American to identify, quantify and formulate a solution.




 Our  Declaration of Independence includes the following:
 
"That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men,
deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,
That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends,
it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government,
laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."


Don't allow that broken and horrifically stalled American economy to scare you. 
Let this be the time to demand reform of  American business laws.
We have several very poorly managed large companies in the United States at this time; the only way to establish a fair regulatory environment is to establish it ourselves.





2012-06-12 Woodchucks Are Astoundingly Unobservant:
 As the woodchuck started to walk toward me, I had to look over the camera to determine that it was only five feet from me. Of all the creatures that I have observed, woodchucks are the most clumsy and unobservant. I have startled woodchucks and watched them roll down entire embankments and, I have also seen them just sit there and quiver as I stood over them. Although they are not to be handled, they have a rather pleasant attitude about their work.













-compassionate feeling-
 -harsher language-
-most people expect...-