February 9, 2012

Education

I drive a truck as I attempt to draw off of my recent education.
Ricky Nelson said it so well with,

"If you gotta play at garden parties, I wish you a lotta luck
But if memories were all I sang, I'd rather drive a truck"
'Garden Party' by Ricky Nelson, recorded in 1972


So, I can use Audacity when I am not driving the truck.
I have only recently started to embrace some of the many, many possibilities that exist for audio engineering. I took other classes in the curriculum, AI had many piano lessons, including personalized instruction.
I can now say that I perform atonal dissonance; that means in any terms that I suck!
I haven't really stated a reflection of my time at school; I am not prepared to do so at this time.


2010 Broome Community College in the library
Photographs: (2009-09-01)




'Heaven Beside You' recorded by Alice in Chains in 1995






Should I script him or, should I not?