February 24, 2012

Dream On

Wow, it's so late in the night, soon the morning hours will rise upon us.
My mind tries to relax in meditation of events that have shaped the previous day.
Sometimes, I hate the hours alone. I was with some hope that between truck driving, walking and , production work, there would be a existence that I was comfortable with.
I wish I was earning money with some type of production work that doesn't require my life spent working on a ongoing project.
I sure don't have the answers but, I am always wondering what options may exist in life and, I suppose, I am not afraid to conceptualize from near or afar.
My recent experiences in life are what everybody already knows about life itself; be truthful, just say it as compared to holding it in.
I am only pointing out that it is better to communicate.
The future of my job is a toss up, a new manager wants to please the higher level managers.
It may not sound like much except, it is a printing facility that is continuously loosing ground to online readers.
They are working within a 'reduction model' toward future operations. At some point, they will not need many people, if any at all.
Because of this perpetual downsizing, the management is structured in a crude, often unclear decision making environment.
More than once, I have considered asking the state for clarification of company decisions.

'Dream On' recorded by Nazareth in 1982


The Four AM Blog:
 I added this video several hours later because it is so much better
than the first video that I made this earlier this evening.


I did want to point out that there is a significant difference between the audio on
Facebook as compared to YouTube.



Anyhow,
  I am still here as I sit here and post this video that I made myself!
I used the term 'date rape' to make the subject as bizarre and unappealing as possible;
at least, that's exactly how it came out.
Don't fret over it, it's just a quick encounter with who the hell knows what.
It passes by quickly.






I sure don't have the answers but,
I am always wondering what options may exist in life and,
I suppose,
I am not afraid to conceptualize from near or afar.