April 14, 2014

I Continue To Drink Coffee

As I lay in bed, I increasingly realize that I have not had a cup of coffee.
I am most comfortable when I make the coffee the night before and place a full cup of coffee at the head of my bed.
This morning, I had no coffee at the head of my bed, only the breeze from a ceiling fan in my face.
At 09:00 AM, the local public broadcasting radio station changes their programing from the Morning Edition to classical music.
I am accustomed to reaching over and re-tuning the radio to the second public radio station that continues with the Morning Edition.
Through the years, the '9 AM switchover' has become an imbedded routine that consists of rolling over and tuning a radio as I usually gulp down a full cup of coffee.


I took a few photographs on Sunday and,
I decided to enhance them to coincide with the music that I am using in this blog.
The ambient temperature in this photograph is over 60°F (15°C).






‘All Pretty and Blue’
MPK
2014







 ‘A Cracker Jack Tattoo With Very Little To Do’
Cerro Cockworm and The Batter
2014

I’m tired and I’m worn.
I don’t think I’ll ever win against the storm.
In my mind, a picture of you is a Cracker-Jack Tattoo;
Something that’ll wash off with very little to do.

Days go by on the planet Earth.
You can live alone.
You can die without…..
You can die without…..
You can die without…..
Ever thinking forth…..
Ever thinking forth…..
Ever thinking forth…..
You can die without ever thinking forth.

Presented here on the planet Earth,
You can die without ever thinking forth,
Ever thinking forth.

Days go by and years collide,
People hold their hands out wide.








 ‘Around For Awhile’
MPK
2014