July 13, 2012

Consequence: Popular Songs About


As it has been a hot week and I have walked and traveled throughout the area, I threw a few videos together about heroin addiction.
It is possible to have commercially successful songs about people that are destroying themselves.
The situation with these videos is that the music is some of my all time favorite, it sounds really good; it is only that the people depicted in these songs are not going to live very long.
Myself, I eat a few whole nutmegs, drink strong coffee and, have enough sense to get out of the house and walk a few miles.
I hope these videos don't strike a few nerves about anyone's experiences in life; only the very hardest road to recovery would lead anyone out of here.
 



'Signed D.C.' recorded by Love in 1966


 -enough sense to get out of the house-